Friday, May 16, 2008

CARICATURE TEST for PIXAR












Then after the Video and had show my Portfolio to the PIXAR People one of the Directors ask me if I could do some caricatures with the same style...just probably for look if I was able to be consistent with one style... so in less then a day I sent him back all this ones trying to keep the caricature I did previously for the "PEDRO" character from the movie...And Ralph replay to my friend Sylvia:

"looking great, re-iterated that your work is among the best he has seen
in a long time and that you should keep an eye out for new postings.
I think he was pleased at how quickly you sent in the new work in
response to his feedback!"


But I never heard from them.... But I had some good feed back from Enrico Casarossa too so its all good, He is a great guy and he really liked my portfolio and told me that there was no reason why they shouldn't hire me, and give to me some suggestion and inspire me to publish and keep working to some of my ideas for some book or comic-strip.... One day I will be at PIXAR.. I hope hahahah:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Boris Andreev said...

Angelo,

you should be there, in Pixar.
Go for it man!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jay-oh!! - Joe Osei Bonsu said...

Amazing stuff as always old friend. You were made for PIXAR dude!

6:10 PM  
Blogger 都會風情 said...

People can not Guanzhuziji life, nor can block the dates of death, so that my human live forever. Since the lives to come to such a capricious, we should make good care of it, use it to enrich it, so that the capricious, and precious lives, distributing i
讓網路行銷SEO團隊告訴您~以下各種網路行銷資訊
網路行銷
關鍵字廣告
關鍵字行銷
seo
網路排名
網站優化
網頁優化
關鍵字排名
關鍵字排名

5:24 AM  
Blogger smallawei said...

震動環,潤滑液,情趣禮物,情趣玩具,威而柔,精油,逼真按摩棒,數位按摩棒,
情人節禮物,情人趣味用品珠,情人趣味用品
情人趣味用品愛蜜莉,情人趣味用品液
情人趣味用品轉,情人趣味用品娃,

G點,按摩棒,轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,男用強精長軟質套,男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,自慰套,自慰套,情趣娃娃,自慰器,電動自慰器,充氣娃娃,
情趣內褲,丁字褲,SM,情趣,情趣用品,情趣味用品,,
情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品爽翻天,情趣爽翻天情人趣味艾蜜莉,情人趣味艾蜜莉,情色貼圖,情趣商品,情趣用品店,

10:54 PM  
Anonymous マイルチャンピオンシップ said...

マイルチャンピオンシップ予想 オッズに隠された秘密…現場スタッフによるデータ収集、さらに登録馬の血統に関しても徹底して分析済み!出走馬の調整、展開を完全に読む!関係者裏情報を独占公開!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous nice angel said...

nice art.......

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greating give information for you, thanks to give up. It's excenlant post. Itupoker.Com Agen Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home