Friday, May 16, 2008

CARICATURE TEST for PIXAR












Then after the Video and had show my Portfolio to the PIXAR People one of the Directors ask me if I could do some caricatures with the same style...just probably for look if I was able to be consistent with one style... so in less then a day I sent him back all this ones trying to keep the caricature I did previously for the "PEDRO" character from the movie...And Ralph replay to my friend Sylvia:

"looking great, re-iterated that your work is among the best he has seen
in a long time and that you should keep an eye out for new postings.
I think he was pleased at how quickly you sent in the new work in
response to his feedback!"


But I never heard from them.... But I had some good feed back from Enrico Casarossa too so its all good, He is a great guy and he really liked my portfolio and told me that there was no reason why they shouldn't hire me, and give to me some suggestion and inspire me to publish and keep working to some of my ideas for some book or comic-strip.... One day I will be at PIXAR.. I hope hahahah:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Boris Andreev said...

Angelo,

you should be there, in Pixar.
Go for it man!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jay-oh!! - Joe Osei Bonsu said...

Amazing stuff as always old friend. You were made for PIXAR dude!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous マイルチャンピオンシップ said...

マイルチャンピオンシップ予想 オッズに隠された秘密…現場スタッフによるデータ収集、さらに登録馬の血統に関しても徹底して分析済み!出走馬の調整、展開を完全に読む!関係者裏情報を独占公開!

12:17 AM  
Anonymous nice angel said...

nice art.......

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Info site for Cubic Zirconia Jewelry store said...

Oh man! I envy you. Your sketches are all good!

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Get Best Info for Piano Lessons Website said...

I love this one. Keep going and I'll keep coming back for more.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home